Operations & Billing platform for Service Providers
Manage subscribers, services, operations, postpaid, prepay, finance and customer relationships.
Integrated modules to provide complete control of your subscribers and their services
- Postpaid billing & Prepay charging
- Voucher management system
- Revenue management
- Financial accounting
- Reseller management
- Field force automation
- Captive portal
- Self Service portal
- End-to-end solution for ISP, WISP & Telecom
- Delight customers with extensive self service options
- Electronic bill presentment & payment
- Convergent bill for Internet, cloud, data centre, VAS & OTT services
- Receivables (AR) automation including electronic payments & settlements
- Dunning & revenue recognition
- Integrated financial accounting keeps your business in sync with actionable analytics
Mobile App to improve customer experience
- Self service mobile app for iOS & Android
- Pay bills, view activity, track usage, place service requests all via the app
- Customer Electronic Wallets to pay for services and transfer money between customers
UNIFY CRM provides the perfect bedrock for successful subscriber relationships. From customer on-boarding & order management to an integrated insight of the relationship by bringing together demographics, services, network activity, credit history, billing & financial transactions.
- Customer management including hierarchical organizations, multiple contacts & KYC
- Unified customer view of services, charges, ledgers, tickets, geo location & demographics
- Customer self-care portal & mobile app that allow payments, upgrade (downgrade), new orders and service request tracking
- Field force automation, from installation to revenue collection, enabled via mobile apps
Postpaid & Prepay
Be it data, voice, video or cloud services, the UNIFY makes it easy to create & bill convergent customer services. The powerful Postpaid billing & invoicing system effortlessly manages personalisation of charges, bill cycles & invoice presentation. The Prepay real-time rating & charging system is perfect for retail quota limited data plans & Wi-Fi hotspots. The integrated UNIFY voucher management system makes it easy to electronically deliver recharge or topup cards (PIN/OTP).
- Invoices with flexible bill cycles, branding & customer specific messaging
- Support for recurring & non-recurring charges along with discounts, usage credits, unit credits, recharges & contracts
- Multi-tier tax structure support & "place of supply" GST taxes
- Multi-currency invoices that are seamlessly integrated with the multi-currency UNIFY™ Financial Accounting module
- Prepay recharge with service quota or cash topup
- Reseller commission & revenue share management
The UNIFY AAA is a battle hardened, authentication authorization & accounting solution for network providers. As a 3GPP compliant AAA, the solution supports RADIUS, SIGTRAN & Diameter along with a highly extensible core. Deployment is possible with multiple data sources including distributed LDAP servers for thousands of transactions per second (TPS).
- Robust, highly available AAA solution
- Scale to millions of subscriber requests
- Support major NAS, DPI, BNG & RADIUS compliant devices
- RADIUS, Diameter & SIGTRAN multi-protocol support
- Enables Wifi Mobile Data Offload EAP-SIM projects
- Pre-integrated with other UNIFY™ modules for rapid time to market
Please fill the form below to download the PDF
Self Service & Captive Portals
From presenting invoices to electronically collecting payments, the UNIFY™ Self Service portal is a powerful tool for customers. Customers can upgrade or downgrade services, raise tickets, view account activity, view consumption & make new purchases. Multiple captive portals may be set up in a single UNIFY™ instance catering to hundreds of venues. Hotspot & login page flows with OTP, social login & payment are rapidly set up using the portal API.
- Customer can manage their profile
- View & Pay bills
- Raise helpdesk tickets
- View usage
- See unbilled charges
- Social login & subscriber profiling
- Paid access using credit cards or vouchers
Comprehensive double entry accounting system that is integrated with the Postpaid billing, Prepay charging, Reseller & CRM systems to provide a complete financial solution. Automated revenue recognition, dunning, accounts receivables, revenue management & lots more.
- Multi-currency accounting
- Multiple business entities (chart of accounts)
- Multiple journals & ledger books including control accounts
- Debit notes, credit notes, invoices, purchase orders, contra vouchers, receipts & custom vouchers
- Automatic revenue recognition from deferred revenue on basis of service consumption or accrual.
- Dunning on customer profile, credit limit, age of bills & other attributes
- Bank reconciliation
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) , GST, VAT, Service Tax
- Reseller commission & revenue share accounting
Resellers & channel partners of a service provider can be offered a controlled virtualised B/OSS for their operations management. The parent service provider, while retaining overall control, may delegate access to a reseller for activities such as customer on-boarding, service creation, service recharge & receivables collection while retaining privacy of data between different resellers.
- Resellers exist inside their own virtual containers or domains retaining data privacy at all times
- Reseller staff has controlled and delegated access to admin portal
- Parent service providers or distributors can selectively publish service plans & packages to specific resellers while controlling the price & taxes
- Customer Care portal, invoices, receipts and virtually all customer facing elements can be customised per reseller domain
- Reseller wallets allow tight control of revenue risk by limiting recharge & service top up to the amount of credit available inside their wallets.
- Commissions and revenue share can be different for each reseller and on each service being sold.
- Independent white-label resellers with their own books of accounts are possible
- Nested distributor to reseller to sub-reseller relationships are also supported to N-levels.